Monday, February 17, 2014

Thermal Printer paper / Paper Roll Usage

Steps to use your paper roll

    1.Check and ensure your cash register machine is connected well with the Point Of  Sales system. If it doesn’t work,you can contact your POS or our customer service: 234706896252 or email: info@cnichng.com

    2.Fix the paper roll properly  into the machine.You should confirm the paper Size firstly before you use. E.g. 80 x 80 mm thermal paper roll, 57 x 40mm thermal roll, etc. If you are unsure of the size you need, Contact us for help
    3.Turn the power button on
    4.Press “FEED” button, and the paper rolls will feed out automatically.

2347068946252,  2348052062301
info@cnichng.com

FaceBook

2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice blog. I like this a lot, one of the best news at all. Really, I need this kind of information, and I am sure that I got from this blog only, which is my favorite one. Discount Till Rolls Ltd is also gives this type of Thermal Paper Rolls, which I love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great and informative blog. great steps to use paper roll. I think the information is very helpful.for my cash register i am using Thermal paper rolls from BPA Free Rolls. and thanks for your contact detail i most contact you if any problem .

    ReplyDelete